At this time we do not respond to browser do-not-track signals. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with the Services to, among other things, track the actions of users (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates
We may use Adobe Flash Local Shared Objects (“Flash LSOs”) and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of the Services. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including those used in connection with the Services.
Third Party Advertisers
Uses made of the information
We may use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations relating to your contracts and transactions with us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us, as well as related customer service;
- to notify you about changes to our Services or to send you other administrative information;
- to administer our Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Services and so that they are presented in the most effective manner;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so;
- to facilitate social sharing functionality; and consistent with choices that may be available to you, to provide you with information about other goods and services we feel may interest you.
We may also use and disclose Personal Information as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.