IBAN for Banco Sabadell in Spain consists of up to 24 characters:
- 2 letter ISO code for country
- 2 digits IBAN check digits
- 4 digits bank identifier of Banco Sabadell - 4 digits for branch identifier code
- Up to 2 digits BBAN check digits
- Up to 10 digits representing the standard account number
|Banco Sabadell IBAN example for Spain||ES9121000418450200051332|
|IBAN in print format||ES91 2100 0418 4502 0005 1332|
|ISO Code for Spain||ES|
|IBAN check digits||91|
|Bank Identifier Code||2100|
|Branch Identifier Code||0418|
|BBAN check digits||45|
|Bank account number||0200051332|
Do you need an IBAN in Spain?
Yes. If you’re making – or expecting to receive – an international money transfer to a Banco Sabadell bank account in Spain, then just a standard bank account number isn’t enough. If you want your money to arrive quickly and safely, you’ll usually need to give the bank a few extra details, such as an IBAN or SWIFT code.
The downside of international transfers with your bank
When you send or receive an international wire with your bank, you might lose money on a bad exchange rate and pay hidden fees as a result. That’s because the banks still use an old system to exchange money. We recommend you use TransferWise, which is usually much cheaper. With their smart technology:
- You get a great exchange rate and a low, upfront fee every time.
- You move your money as fast as the banks, and often faster – some currencies go through in minutes.
- Your money is protected with bank-level security.
- You join over 2 million customers who transfer in 47 currencies across 70 countries.
How can I find my Banco Sabadell Spain IBAN number?
Finding the right IBAN number is crucial, but shouldn’t be difficult.
You can either work out your IBAN based on the example above, or find everything you need by logging into Banco Sabadell Spain online banking, or checking your bank statement.
If you don’t use the right IBAN number, your payment might be returned or sent to the wrong account. Get it right the first time by checking with your bank, or asking the recipient to provide the details you need, if you’re not sure.
Don’t forget, any IBAN or BBAN account numbers we use in this article are given as examples, and shouldn’t be used to process a transfer.
Generate & Validate IBAN
Click on "Generate" button below to use IBAN Calculator to generate IBAN or "Validate" button to check IBAN for bank account in .